YOUNIQUE MOODSTRUCK ADDICTION PALETTE ONE
Today I want to share a review on the Moodstruck Addiction Palette 1 by Younique. This gorgeous seven colour palette is a combination of neutral nudes, tans and browns. This palette has a mix of both matte and shimmery colours which is great for days when I want to be as natural as possible and for days when I want to add a bit more drama and glitter to my look. The colours blend well and are beautifully pigmented. I was able to play around with the shades and create a bunch of different eye looks. The possibility are endless.
I love the names given to each colour. It’s so motivating and inspiring. Here’s a little look at the names of the shades.
- Elated is a Matte Nude which reminds me to be happy and smile everyday.
- Sincere is a Metallic Beige which reminds me to be truthful and honest in my manner.
- Brassy is a Shimmer Golden Copper which reminds me to be bold, take chances and grab opportunities with both hands.
- Chipper is a Matte Milk Chocolate which reminds me to stay cheerful and lively in my daily life.
- Swanky is a Shimmery Antique Gold which reminds me to remember to impress through knowledge.
- Forthright is a Matte Dark Chocolate which reminds me to be assertive and straightforward in my speech.
- Zealous is a Metallic Brown Shadow which reminds me to stay passionate and devoted to my goals.
I love natural neutral colours so it’s not surprising that this palette makes me so happy. The palette is also vegan friendly and cruelty free. Every little bit helps.
ABOUT THIS LOOK
Primer – Touch Glorious Face Primer by Younique
Foundation – Stayfast Foundation by Yardley
Concealer – Touch Mineral Skin Perfecting Concealer by Younique
Bronzer – Beachfront Bronzer in MALIBU by Younique
Blush – Moodstruck Blush in SWEET by Younique
Highlighter – Mega Glo Highlighting Powder in PRECIOUS PETALS by Wet n Wild
Eyebrows – Brow This Way by Rimmel in DARK BROWN
Eyeshadow – Moodstruck Addiction Palette 1 by Younique
Mascara – 3D Fibre Lash Mascara by Younique
Lips – Lucrative Lip Gloss in LUXE by Younique
Setting powder – Studio Fix in NC37 by Younique
Setting spray – Makeup Finishing Spray by Woolworths
Have you tried this palette before? Let me know what your thoughts were.
Are you following me on Facebook yet? Please do so I can keep you updated with my latest shenanigans. I aim to inspire in all that I do and you can also find me on my Instagram and YouTube channel too.
Disclaimer: This post was in no way sponsored and reflects my honest experience and opinions.